Thursday, August 5, 2010

Post August CT Scan Update

First and foremost, I owe everyone a huge apology. I posted on FaceBook that I updated this blog earlier. I had typed it and hit the submit button just as my computer died.... worst part is, it saved none of the drafts.

The CT showed that the specific lymph nodes they're monitoring have grown approximately 1cm. I may have a slight lesion on my spleen and a small lesion on one of my lungs.

Things are up a notch up on the dangerous scale but DO NOT get worried. This is only the first cycle and they judge the drug's effectiveness by the end of the 2nd cycle. This is when the decision on what to do next is made.

THIS IS SERIOUS PRAYING TIME.

1 comment:

  1. I will continue to pray, as always. You are right to not judge the effectiveness of the chemo until your body has had more time to process it. Your strength is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete