Saturday, March 20, 2010

Heading to Boston

I will be heading to Dana-Farber in Boston on Monday, March 22. I have an appointment with Dr. Butrynski at 2pm on Tuesday. This is basically a consult. They will let me know what the clinical trial is all about and how much travel will be involved. We hope to begin my treatment with this visit but we'll see.

Dr. Butrynski specializes in rare forms of cancer and has experience with clear cell sarcoma in particular.

Right now, I feel fantastic most days as long as I get plenty of rest and don't try to over do it with anything.

Next Step: Visit bean-town and begin treatment of some kind.

Meanwhile: I cannot say enough how very appreciative I am of all of the support, from family and friends to co-workers. It has been truly overwhelming and very humbling. Thank you all, you will never know how much it means to me.

2 comments:

  1. Chris,
    We have you in our daily prayers and are hoping that this Doctor will be able to help you. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything. We will continue to read the blogs to keep updated. We have been keeping Grandma & Grandpa informed and they both send their love and prayers. We love you.
    JoAnn & Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one person is a statistic. FIGHT! I'll be praying.
    dj

    ReplyDelete