Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Home

So I arrived home yesterday evening and got settled about 6pm. It was GREAT to finally sleep and wake up at home. There is definitely something to be said about healing in your home environment. The right arm still hurts pretty substantially but it's tolerable enough to be able to come home.

With the help of hospice, I have a hospital bed, a tray to go over the bed, a portable oxygen tank, a machine to produce oxygen if I need it and finally a small pump that I carry with me that injects me.

So for now, I'm not doing too bad at all. Feel free to call or text or email me.

Thanks again for all of the prayers. I pray like 10 times a day and ask for this cancer to leave my body and let Him know how thankful I am for all of you.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY FATHER AND MY SISTER WHO DROVE DOWN EVERY SINGLE DAY THAT I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. THEY NEVER MISSED A DAY. OFTEN TIMES SPENDING THE NIGHT. THEY WERE WONDERFULLY SUPPORTIVE.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you are home. We will continue to pray that all goes well for you. You have such great support from all of your family and friends. Call if you need anything at all. Love you. JoAnn & Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I am so glad you are home! I am praying for you, Ashley and for Lynn and Tom - for all of you to have strength and for healing!

    ReplyDelete